WELCOME TO The chemical REPORT
BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Sdn. Bhd.
Feature market insights and perspectives from top C-Level executives, elite technology influencers and thought leaders from your company here. This signature initiative has garnered immense support...
Vernalis Research, | November 01, 2021
Vernalis Research (“Vernalis”), a fully owned subsidiary of HitGen Inc., and Hannibal Innovation ApS (“Hannibal”) are pleased to announce the creation of Dania Therapeutics ApS (“Dania”) to discover small molecules inhibitors against new undisclosed oncology targets.
Dania’s new discovery program is based on the work from Professor Kristian Helin at University of Copenhagen. Prof. Helin and Dr. Karl Agger, from his laboratory, are the scie...
KENESJAY GREEN | April 13, 2022
Hydrogène de France mnemonic code: HDF - announces that it has acquired a 70% majority stake in the NewGen project in Trinidad, led by the local company Kenesjay Green Ltd. KGL, the project developer, will retain the remaining 30% of the share capital of NewGen, which will be jointly owned by KGL and an investment vehicle that will allow for the inclusion of additional local investors. HDF Energy is thus leveraging its technological expertise in hydrogen, its know-how in the development o...
Chemical Watch | April 08, 2020
Companies handling chemicals in China need to consider data management issues – including possible joint submission of data – as the country's draft chemicals framework progresses towards approval, which could take place as early as this year. "China’s new draft framework is all about data, and for industry, data management will be key," Heng Li, senior associate at law firm Mayer Brown, told Chemical Watch. The Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) published ...
Tax chemicals | December 02, 2020
An international group of environmentalists and legal counselors is pushing for an assessment on manufacturers to finance the more secure management and removal of synthetic substances across outskirts.
The Center for International Environmental Law and the International Pollutants Elimination Network presented the proposition a month ago to an international gathering under the umbrella of the UN Environment Program.
In excess of 100 governments, common society grou...
Keep me plugged in with the best
Join thousands of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter with the latest news, industry events, customer insights, and market intelligence.
Put your news, events, company, and promotional content in front of thousands of your peers and potential customers.
Not a member yet? Not a problem, Sign Up
Sign up to contribute and publish your news, events, brand, and content with the community for FREE