Brunschwig Chemie BV
Brunschwig chemie was founded in Amsterdam on January 1st 1935 by the Brunschwig family and has for over 76 years been importing and distributing laboratory chemicals and necessities. Known brands from the start of the company are Difco and BDH, brands that are still part of the vast range of brands and products counting more than 330,000 article numbers. Today Brunschwig Chemical supplies her products and services to the health care market (Hospitals etc.), universities, laboratories, research and development institutes, chemical- and pharmaceutical companies and many other industries.